domingo, 27 de julio de 2008

I know that is love


you light up my lifethe only one, I've ever seen with a smile so bright
and just yesterday, you came around my way
and changed my whole scenery with your astonishing beauty
I know you are just brighter than the moon
Brighter than the star, I love you just the way you are
no one can never take your place,can never take your space,
thats a fact I cannot erase
and you, you are the one that makes me smile
make me float like a boat upon the nile
<3
fin de semana muuuy paja, el viernes paseo con las chicas a la noche en casa con marr y anto, el sabado comedia musical y dps naaaada, a la noche hablar con ale <3>domingo almuerzo con dady, hace un rato me llamo ale <3 size="4">platense.
Mañana me voy una semana a misiones :)
Ale te extraño muchisimo

No hay comentarios: